Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fall Football

We spend a lot of time, energy and money for football.
This was Tanner's first year playing tackle football.
He is a Blue Sky Bagel Charger


Devyn is a TetraTech Titan.
This is his second year of tackle football.
I can't find his pictures, but I will upload them when I do.

Justin is an RST Fundraising Viking. This is his third year of tackle football. He thought he would be super funny and pretend to be asleep in his group photo. He should know by now that if you annoy me by messing up your photos, then I will post them on-line and show everyone that I possibly can so that you never do it again.


Here is a close up in case you can't see it properly


My afternoons were spent watching volleyball games, my evenings were spent at football practice and my Saturdays were spent watching three football games. Since they all wear different colors, I had to pack a bag with all three shirts and change in between each game. We were really lucky when they all played at the same location, it was very difficult when they were all playing games in different towns. Luckily it is over for now. It takes me most of the year to gear up for the next season. Only nine years left of Optimist Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment