Monday, February 25, 2013

Recently, my friend Jenalee posted pictures from her phone on her blog.  Because I'm too lazy to come up with my own brilliant idea, I thought I would use pictures from my phone to
explain what we have been up to lately.

Seriously basketball has overtaken our life.  Fortunately for me, we have a break for a few months. 
Happy for me, sad for the kids.


Chris can't always watch the games, so he gets pictures of the final scores.  We won this game by the way. 

Sam's team won the city championship and she had the bruises to prove it. It was a great season.

After two years Justin finally got his braces off.  
He received some awesome BSU face paint as an award for brushing his teeth.
Check out that expensive grill.

My kids leave me notes and pictures of their wish lists. It is really helpful when I go shopping.


Then I send pictures to Chris to make sure I'm buying the right thing.

 Sam sends pictures of the boots that she is obsessed with.  

And the shoes that she obviously doesn't want.

I send her pictures of the shoes I want to buy to see if she likes them.

I use my phone to take pictures of my craft projects.  
I made that handy dandy stocking holder because I was really sick of our old ones falling and breaking.  They had been hot glued together too many times. Super happy with the new one.


I made lots of love rocks for handouts for New Beginnings.
Do you feel the love?


I made this cute sign for a wedding present.  
I'm loving the texture.



Thanks to Pinterest, I have been redoing furniture.  
This is the before and almost after pictures of the first table I worked on.
Dark brown matches the rest of my furniture so much better.

I also found these really cute mask templates on Pinterest.

I'm sure nobody would believe the amount of superheros that come through my house. 
Luckily I had my phone handy to capture proof. I haven't been quick enough to photograph Spiderman and Iron Man, but they are both regular visitors too.




I better get back to cleaning up my mess.  
There is saw dust all over the kitchen and I am totally not going to take a picture of it.
I really wish superheros were better at cleaning.


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love this idea!

    I stole it, so I guess it's only fitting that you stole it from me.

    It's nice to get an update from you!

    ReplyDelete