Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day and Tanner's Jokes #4

In honor of April Fools Day, I thought Tanner deserved the spotlight with one of his pranks.

One night Chris rolls over and his hand hits something soft and gooey in our bed. Early in the morning, when you aren't too coherent what would your first thought be that it is - yeah pooh. Chris smells it and it doesn't smell like pooh so he is brave enough to taste it. Did I mention that he wasn't coherent yet. Luckily for him it ended up being yogurt. Only Tanner would dump yogurt in our bed in the middle of the night. I guess it could have been something worse like eggs or pooh, but it was still gross.

My kids have been giggling and whispering about what kind of joke they are going to play on me this year. I haven't figured out what it is yet, but I think it has something to do with toothpaste. Tonight is Grandma's night to babysit, so maybe they will forget by the time I get home, or maybe I will end up with toothpaste or something disgusting in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment